The Emerald People's Utility District is seeking a GIS Administrator.
- Salary: Range 43 – 45 ($6,784 - $8,663/month) DOQ
- Location: Eugene, Oregon
- Employment Status: Regular, Exempt, Full-Time position
- Benefit Package: Regular, Full-Time Employee Benefits
- Remote Work: Hybrid; Half of Scheduled Work Time in the Office
- Schedule: 4 x 10s or 5 x 8s with Flexible Schedule Options
- Apply by 9/7/2022
The Geographic Information System (GIS) Administrator plays a key role in Emerald’s day-to-day operations and long-term strategic plan. This position designs, develops, and implements GIS applications and provides general oversight of the geospatial data to meet utility and customer needs. This includes developing, managing, and maintaining the enterprise GIS spatial database in line with the agency standards and procedures to ensure data integrity, security, quality, and auditability; streamlining processes to ensure efficient use of the GIS software and operating systems; facilitating integration between mapping and other core software systems at Emerald; analyzing GIS data to develop business solutions; create and maintain GIS metadata; and supporting Emerald’s mapping and GIS systems. These critical functions play a key role in helping Emerald make continuous progress on critical strategic initiatives.
For additional details on this position and to apply, please visit https://www.epud.org/about-us/careers/
Complete the online application and submit the following documents:
• Cover letter (Explain why you want to be considered for this position. Please provide details about your past work-related experience to support your qualifications.)
• Veterans’ Preference Form, if applicable.