Deadline to apply: April 15, 2022
City of Long Beach, California, USA
- Deep understanding of GIS technologies and best practices.
- Directly overseeing and leading the efforts of a team of GIS professionals.
- Managing GIS-related applications, datasets, and projects.
- Vendor and contract management.
- Customer experience and establishing harmonious working relationships with partner departments.
- Esri software suite (e.g. ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Online, ArcSDE, Portal for ArcGIS, etc.), Python, enterprise database management systems (Oracle, PostgreSQL, or SQL Server)
Experience, knowledge, and training related to Esri software suite (e.g. ArGIS Server, ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Online, ArcSDE, Portal for ArcGIS etc.), Python, and enterprise database management systems (Azure SQL Database, Oracle, PostgreSQL, or SQL Server). Experience leading a team of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) professionals including managing relationships with customers. Experience managing Esri licenses and agreements.
Go here to apply: